Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Renter's paradise...?

This is the view of my suburban paradise from the top of our local mountain. I went climbing Sunday night and found this vista particularly arresting. (Yes, I realize I am using very ambiguous terms but paradise is what you make of it, n'est pas? At least, that's what I've always believed.) Toronto look's really REALLY good from this vantage point...

1 Comments:

Blogger tcy said...

Totally Robo! A strange new breed of cement monstrosity. And yet there are actually no trees within this skateboarder's paradise. Most of the green-space has been shellacked in more cement. With all the beautiful mountains and rolling countryside's around here, it's like they've built this suburb in protest to everything natural. It's a strange place to be, at least for a girl hailing from Canada...

BTW, thanks for taking an interest in my blog. Sorry I'm so inconsistent in my posting. I'm trying to improve...

11:38 a.m., January 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home