Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Monday, January 02, 2006

On the brink of starting all over again...

Without exception, the most boring day yet...

9:00am -- I wake up involuntarily, eat breakfast and then go back to sleep.
11:30am -- I wake up again and decide to climb the local mountain with Jessica.
12:00pm -- We stop by the bank before heading to the mountain. It is at this point that I decide to admit to both myself and Jessica that I'm still too sick for such an excursion, so I wimp out and go back to our apartment and crawl back into bed.
3:00pm -- I wake up again, watch another movie and then eat some dinner.
5:30pm -- I decide I need a hot bath so I head out to the local bathhouse to bathe naked with a bunch of Korean women.
6:00pm -- I meet another "Westerner" who gives me her number and invites me to have dinner with her sometime during the next few weeks. (This is not at all strange, even though we're both naked, and sitting in a hot-tub surrounded by a bunch of other naked Korean women. I make a note to call her once I no longer have a temperature or mucus invollunarily dripping down my face (whichever comes first).)
7:30pm -- I return home, watch some TV and then head to bed. Another uneventful weekend in Mokpo. If someone hadn't reminded me it was New Year's I doubt I would have thought any differently about it.

So no exciting stories... I guess I'll have to make next year the year to remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home