Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Productive Shmroductive!!

So here I thought I was going to come to Korea and begin getting all the things I've been meaning to do for so long done. I was going to begin by cracking the infamous "to-read list", I would follow that up with some soul-searching, and then I was going to round-out the whole experience with a bit of self enlightenment. Needless to say I've done nothing of the sort. I've started sleeping in until noon, going out for beers every night, and generally living my life in the brief periods of time which precede and follow my hours at work. It's rather depressing. I need to get out and bike some more. My general lack of activity has dulled my mood and deadened my senses. I haven't the desire to do anything, however I know that's only because I am not doing anything. This week I shall try to find a Tae Kwon Do academy. I miss it and I can't imagine why I should have any trouble finding a gym here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home