Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Technical Difficulties...

I have somehow managed to FRY my thumb drive less than 2 weeks into my Mokpo adventure. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but I imagine sticking it in and out of various PC's in various Internet Cafe's didn't do it much good. It will be more difficult to make postings and reply to individual messages until I can find a suitable replacement (as I have been writing on my own machine at home and transporting my messages to the machines with access this whole time). It shouldn't be too difficult, however. It's just a pain in the ass I'd rather not have to deal with.

Just keeping you up-to-date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home