Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

TKD Test






I don't have any pictures of myself, however here are some choice shots from today's adventure in Wonderland. As expected, I was the only foreigner to be found at the competition and I was the "talk of the town" -- or so it seemed anyways. I still can't speak or understand Korean, but with all of the pointing, following, touching, screaming and laughing, I seemed to be causing some sort of commotion. Maybe I had toilet paper sticking out of my Dobok. Who knows...

The results of the test are unknown as of yet, but I can say that I was so nervous I barely remember what I did after stepping onto the mats. I know I fought with some girl, and I think I did some kicking and presented my Poomse. But honestly, I couldn't really say. I guess I'll find out in the coming weeks. I do remember enjoying the fighting. I wish I had the opportunity to do that more often! Apparently in both Rugby and Taekwondo I enjoy the kicking-the-shit-out-of-someone-else factor very much. Odd, a bit scary, but True...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home