Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Thailand

The Canadian Government is not telling tourists to stay out of Thailand, so at this point I am still planning on heading there directly after I finish y Korean contract. Speaking of which, I have only 40 teaching days left! Is it wrong that I'm already counting? Perhaps, but I don't care. The sooner I am finished with this teaching stuff, the better. Seriously: I am not cut out for teaching! I don't think I'm particularly bad at it, but it drains the passion and soul right out of me! It's the thing I wake up dreading every morning and the thing I worry about as I drift in-and-out of sleep every night. There is some comfort in knowing that teaching is 100% NOT for ME, but the discomfort of doing it nevertheless is painful. I can hardly wait until Nov. 17th. I will be skipping on my way out the door. Goodbye and good riddance!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home