Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Birthday Abroad


So another year has come and gone. In Korea one's age is an essential indicator of their social rank and level of respectability. They also calculate their age such that day 1 = 1 yr, which means that I am ALREADY 25 in Korea. Scary thought, I know! But this is definitely not the worst place I've celebrated my "big day" (think Dec. 2001....). Although I did not inform any of my Korean compatriots as to the significance of Dec. 1st, I had a good day at work which ended with a glass of wine, some ice cream, and a good Korean flick ("Oldboy") back at my apartment. Not too shabby if I do say so myself. Although the surprise party of 2003 at 23 Major will go down in hisotry as one of the best b-day's EVER!!! Thanks to all those who wrote and remembered. It means a lot -- even if I don't say it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home