Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Back to the drawing board...

2 Leather Jackets, a tan, a cold, minus one wallet and one camera, but with 1000 great memories, 100 wonderful moments, at least 4 GREAT stories, and after 14-hour flight; my unplanned excursion to South America has come to an end. What can I really say...? Only this: GO!!! Just Go! Planning-shmanning! It's all overrated and besides, if you get too caught up in the logistics of it all you'll never make it there. It is a place unlike any other I've encountered. Sure you'll have to take a 20h bus ride to see Vero. But it's SOOOO worth it. Trust me. (Limited) Pictures and stories to come....

So I am back in Toronto for a whopping 6 days before heading off to the FAR East. I have much to do and very little time to get it done but I do want to promote coffee this week as an event NOT TO BE MISSED. Although random coffees may occur across the globe in various places and spaces, this will be the last official "Sunday-Night COFFEE" for quite some time. Although tradition would suggest otherwise, I believe it should be held at Futures (to accommodate drinking and cake), however the day and time shall remain the same (Sunday, 9:00pm). So that's my ADVANCED WARNING to everyone. Don't say I didn't warn you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home