Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Hush little baby, don't you cry...

So my 2005 stint on the Toronto Islands ended the other day with a rush of mixed emotions, quick goodbyes, and cheesy stationary (typical Tracy-styles as you well know...). I cannot even begin to iterate how quickly this summer passed me by: "What!?! I had employees????" Although I try I cannot seem to figure out where the time went... Mind you: I have quite a collection (complete with photos) of significant and hilarious memories that will forever remind me of this summer. Yes, it was really very good, now wasn't it? But it's time to get on with things, or as the Bob-the-gate-guy put it: "It's time to get back to my real life,"-- Whatever that means.... What does he know that I don't?

But seriously, I'm going to miss my days on the Islands. But here me now: I'm not yet through with the place, got it? I'm just taking a leave of absence, ye'hear? Good. I'm glad we've straightened that out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home