Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Monday, October 31, 2005

End of an Era


Ok, so actually it was just over 3 years, but it seems like a whole Era. I leave the house tonight dressed as Eva Peron, anticipating my forthcoming journey South on this pre-Halloween eve. What everyone won't realize is that I've left my charming little oral ornament at home. Nope! Truth be told my own mother won't notice until weeks have passed and I point it out to her specifically. When prompted with the question, "Mom, don't you notice anything different about me?" Her immediate response will naturally be the assumption that I've put another hole in one of my ears. Sheesh! And I always thought facial piercings were unmistakably obvious. I guess I was overestimating myself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home