Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Making the Rounds


So... I'm in North Bay this evening for what will likely be that last time for quite some time. Tomorrow I'll be in Ottawa visiting my Uncle and Aunt. I've been cleaning off my hard drive and I came across the photos from my month in Jonquiere, Quebec. The language bursary program was one of the MOST amazing experiences of my summer. I came away with amazing Souveniers and one amazing friend who may very well turn out to be a part of my life for the long haul...

Anyway, these roots impressed me today. It made me think of where I come from and where I am going. And why. To those who have helped lay the foundation: Thanks. I promise I'm not throwing it all away. Stick around, ok? I'll try to keep it all together and return to the same grounds in the end. Meet me back here in two years time. I'll be waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home