Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cutting old threads..

With Buenos Aires on the horizon I've effectively eliminated "TracyOutEast". This is now my OFFICIAL "Home away from Home". Write it down. Bookmark it. You don't necessarily have to check it, but you do need to be aware of its existence. Just in case you start missing me or something.... If that becomes an issue: Don't Worry, I've got you covered.

Sunday night Coffee, however, is going to be a bit different from now on...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

AOL Emerging As Strong Contender In Kids Programming
AOL Emerging As Strong Contender In Kids Programming : AOL's children's TV channels are proving to ... (with Intermix), it is happening in Australia: News Corp.

I really enjoyed reading what you had to say. Interesting perspevtive that I never thought about. Thanks!

See ya,

Gary
-------------
It's EASY to learn podcasting come check out my blog sometime.

12:00 p.m., October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home