Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Monday, October 17, 2005

A new home...

With the collapse of the Ulsan contract I became rather disenchanted with my "TracyOutEast" Blogspot so I have decided to start afresh from here. And where is here exactly? Well, very much the same place I was when I created "TOE": still in Toronto, still working on Toronto Island, still without an apartment of my own, still waiting for my adventures to begin... But this is a start. A fresh start. A good start.

Itinerary:

Buenos Aires and Icuazu -- Oct. 31st to Nov. 11th.
Mokpo city, South Korea -- Mid-November.

And YES (a thousand times!!!), I have read the scary Globe and Mail article re: Illegal Alliens being thrown out of S.Korea -- (see: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ArticleNews/TPStory/LAC/20051010/KOREA10/TPInternational/?query=korea+teachers+visa). Worry not: I will not be teaching illegally, nor will I be engaging in any illegal activities. Yes, I am boring. No, it hasn't always been this way.

More to come in the coming days. Maybe I'll figure out how to post pictures... Until then Adieu. Bon Soir. Reve bien, d'accord? Bon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home