Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

World Cup Fever

It has begun.
A wave of red has washed over Mokpo.
The World Cup started last night and already there is nary a Korean person to be seen who is not wearing crimson on some part of their body. It's enough to make a person feel as though she's gone mad!
But I do have my own Red Devil paraphernalia close at hand and you know I'm going to be in the bar screaming with the rest of the loons when the ball drops against Togo next Tuesday. But until then I am maintaining my composure.
It's only civilized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home