Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Now I've gone and done it!


Ever the adventurous "biker babe" that I am, I decided to ride my motorcycle to my Korean teacher's wedding today. The weather was gorgeous and sunny and perfect for biking/wedding so I donned my prettiest skirt, hopped on my Hog and high-tailed it to the wedding hall. What I didn't consider was the bare skin factor and the hot hot heat of my many exhaust pipes. No sooner had I gone a few kilometers, but I felt a deep burning sensation on my right calf. At the next traffic light I verified that yes, I had scorched my lower leg on my motorcycle. It's going to leave an ugly scar, but at least I'll always have bodily proof that I, Tracy Fuller, owned and operated a "Hog" during my brief stint in Mokpo, South Korea. Indeed, after seeing me ride my bike in a short skirt, a black leather jacket and knock-off Ray-Ban's I invite all Korean Biker Babes to eat their hearts out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home