Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Where's Wanda?

Shortly after rousing myself out of bed this morning I went to offer fishy friends some sustenance only to find that my plural fish now seemed to be singular. To be sure that this wasn't merely a grammatical and visual error on my part I spent the better half of 5 minutes watching, tapping and prodding the tank and its environs for my frilly friend. I came up one fish short.

Bob has been acting strange lately. He's taken to swimming up and down (vertically) the walls of the tank at such an accelerated speed I am worried he might be preparing for a bit-part in "Free Willy 7". Or... perhaps the recent jolt of extra protein in his diet has prompted him to do strange things...?

Should I even begin to thing that Bob ate Wanda? He always seemed like such a docile goldfish. Could he possibly be the perpetrator of this fish-napping?

I'm still waiting to find a stinky fish carcass somewhere on my floor indicating Wanda's failed attempts at fishy fame, but until that time I'm going to be keeping a close eye on "Bob", if that is, in fact, his real name...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home