Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Meet Bob and ....?

I've inherited un poisson from a departing Irish bird. Meet Bob and his new female friend:

I have yet to select her name. She is rather flighty and frilly in contrast to Bob, but I think the "feminine influence" will do him some good. These are the top title contenders so far:

- Martha
- Wanda
- Namjacan ("Fish Cake" in Korean)

Any and all suggestions/opinions will be graciously accepted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your resolution! I have been missing the posts! I need to live vicariously through you and if you don't post things on your blog, there is no way I can do that.

11:20 p.m., May 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur with Annely wholeheartedly... I just checked the blog for the first time in several weeks as I had come to expect no updates (hence the lateness of this comment). Keep the posts coming!

6:47 p.m., May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home