Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Back in Action

So... I guess I've been a bit M.I.A. over the last 4 months, but I swear I've been LEGITIMATELY preoccupied.

It all fell apart following my first trip to Seoul. (Details will soon follow regarding the "breakdown in communication". Suffice to say it is my intention to "turn over a new leaf".)

As I edge closer to the half-way point of my Asian excursion there are many things that I'd like to change about my daily conduct. Maintaining this Blog is one of them. I am resolved to make it one of my top priorities. Please feel free to write hate-mail responses when I neglect to keep up my end of the bargain. I'm sure you can appreciate how much more motivating it is to write when it seems as though someone is listening and is perhaps even interested in what you've got to say.

So this is my Blog. I hope you enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home