Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Monday, May 22, 2006

The GREat "GRE"

To apply to NYU's Cultural Reporting and Criticism program I will have to take the GRE entrance exam. I've been looking into taking out here, if possible, and fortunately it seems as though that might not be too difficult. There's a testing centre an hour away from where I live, and there should be a testing date in late October which I'll be available to take prior to my November departure. I've only just begun looking into all this, but already I'm finding myself horribly intimidated and anxious about taking the test. It's been years since I took the SAT's and that was anything but easy. There's something about taking standardized tests which really rubs me the wrong way, but then I'm also conflicted because I understand their merits and why they are deemed necessary by institutions of education. So that leaves me where? Nowhere. But I guess I should start studying...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home