Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Drinking

I've spent the last two nights out drinking. This morning, er... afternoon I woke up with a hideous hang-over and the resolve (which dissolved about 3 hours later) to never drink again. I can find no response to this state of affairs. I enjoy drinking with friends. I only drink socially. But there are some nights when my consumption gets out of hand. I blame my ingestion abilities entirely on Rugby, which introduced my very early to the drink and solidified my stomach to withstand alcohol's vilest volumes. These bad nights don't always happen, but they are frequent enough to be annoying and unsettling. Perhaps the introspective afternoons which follow such nights are fruitful enough to warrant their existence. All the same they are a nuisance and they bother my brain.

That's enough kvetching for today. Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home