Out of the frying pan and into the fire!

Tracy Fuller has left Toronto to seek her fortune abroad. She will be recording her travels here. If you're interested, read all about it. Otherwise just scroll down for some pretty pictures.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Quality ESL Teaching in Mokpo

Let's look at Jessica's shopping list for this week, shall we?

Hmmm.... Floss, flax oil, grape oil... nothing out of the ordinary there.

But "Musterd" and "Jinger"? I think it'll be pretty hard to find those things here in rural Mokpo. They're English delicacies known only to the very best Western chefs. Too bad though. I love a good jinger and musterd sandwich.

Let me remind you that she is the one with the teaching qualifications. Not I.

(I am fully aware that it is unfair of me to ridicule my roommate on this forum in this fashion. Since, however, she posted this list on the shared refrigerator in our shared apartment I feel that photos are fair game. If anyone wishes to offer some defense on her behalf I'm all ears.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOfrickin'L!

7:47 a.m., June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home